Memento

Memento
Balsa Wood, Silver spray, Purple Glitter

This piece is inspired by the wings of the plane. I began my design in Adobe Illustrator, then I start to sharpe the wood. 




4"X2"
For the wood piece I got my inspiration from changing my major from Political Science to Graphic Design, the purple glitter describe how I found myself since I switched the majors and i'm being able to spread my thoughts by incarnation.

The inspiration came from moving from Washington DC to Saint Augustine FL, which I also transferred my major from Political since to Graphic Design. The Wing piece describe the moving toward the cities and I had choose shiny silver color based on the brightness and the purple glitter based on the power, creativity, mystery, independence, and magic.

2.5"X3"









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spatial Blueprint